Tuesday 3 May 2011

Oh tetris, I wish I knew how to quit you!

I love photographs. Did I ever tell you that? One picture is all it takes to start a great conversation. A good photograph can evoke feelings that can never be described in words. It reminds us of stories long forgotten, laughter shared, and love lost. An entire life can be documented, then reconstructed in this simple way.


This is among my favourites of photos I've taken, capturing a intimate scene between two people on the brooklyn bridge in New York City (and also, conveniently capturing a moment of intense creeping on my part).

This summer, I'm planning to take my trusty camera everywhere I go; so hopefully, you'll be able to share the journey with me, through my lenses.

I'm so excited!

- J.

PS. Speaking of photographs, we really need more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment