Tuesday 19 April 2011

DONEZO.

Lil J, we're done...we're done? WE'RE DONE! Wait...this is a little weird. A lot weird, actually. Visions of an empty BG, a pile of suitcases, working at a mindless job streaming into my head...  And then visions of next year in an off-campus residence. It seems I have forgotten how terrible change is until this moment.

This is what it is... I spend 8 months waiting for the pain of Vic One and first year UofT life sci to end, and then the minute I walk out of CHM138 the happy feeling that's supposed to rush in is mysteriously absent. And then the sinking feeling begins...

WE'RE LEAVING BG AND STOWE-GULLEN. WE'RE DONE FIRST YEAR UNIVERSITY. I'm not going to see you all day every day for a whole four months... and it's so depressing. First year was so, so awesome. The people I met were actually incredible, and as difficult as everything was I would not have changed a thing, because then we wouldn't be where we are now. And now it's over :( !!! I'm planning on wearing my Stowener/BG sweater alternately every day for the next month...

I don't know what to do right now... gah, gah, ahsdlanjsdlhfas,jdnfwiehfl,sdanbcajlsdhvsuid;fjsahfjms,dabfjabfjds;lhKLSHAFDKLJSADF.

STUPID ENDS. THEY'RE SO STUPID.
What are we going to do with ourselves at the end of undergrad.

^that's me trying to look sad in a picture.. which I think comes off as sarcastic.. BUT IT'S THE REAL DEAL :'( :'( :'(  Console me?

No comments:

Post a Comment